Friday, September 14, 2007

Sweet 16

I am writting a 16 to let you I have you on my mind

baby press rewind if you forget the good times

are you gonna deny that we have the chemistry?

i don't blame any1 who hates and misjudge me

they aint seen what I seen and been where i've been

me and you are perfect to be called a dream team

I mean what I said when we hug and kiss baby

they say I am a great conversationist but I disagree

street smart yet stylish made them dubbed me dope Boy

love aint a game and I want to bring you some joy

I've been hustlin' since the days I'm at Penang

open your eyes and see I wanna be your 1 and only man

I am sure you mistaken me for some 1 else

if you say no then take the lie detector test

god sent me to heal the pain you have in your heart's core

Out the headache an stress you done been through before

No comments: