Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Good Life

i can remember vividly the day i told moma i'll be on TV

i paid my dues but is this the reward for me?

don't act like i'm done change cuz I m the same

IF I was a bit star struck who is to blame

I feel like a VIP walking down the green carpet

I aint believeing cuz my eyes got out of the sockets

When I go back in Penang I be still same but flossin'

I am feeling some shit change cuz I was busy hustlin'

I can't wait for the day I be doin' shopping spree

sounds like a dream but I guess it's just my luck

don't hate me cuz you should be hating luck

I still hear P say Welcome To The good Life

i'm good after all the stress and strive

if you were me don't tell me you aint wanna shine

this just a dream since then when I'm goin crazy & getting blind

I know I should be writting on how I m heart broken

was on love and was too commited that she say it's too sudden





No comments: