Friday, September 07, 2007

Dream Thing

all these sh!+ just started from a dream

started from music video and magazine

can't blame me wanted like Pac all eyez on me

how did shit came cuz it don't feel like reality

taking chances like a gambler throwing a dice

got so crazy even enemies running for their life

V Rec let's go top notch style n y'all gotta kno me

they call us a label but we keep callin' it family

now them fools it's our time don't intervene

else we comin' all out smashin' 'em team

got where I wanna be so now I got shit popping

I aint goin' no where so I aint wanna stop persuing

it's funny how i keep rockin 'em rubber band

it's to remind me to be flexible for 'em hustle man

aint believe I got stripes check my resume as a Monster

would you know the difference for Ice and Excaliber?

No comments: