Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Can't Tell Me Nothing

I gotta stack money cuz I wanna buy my way to heaven

how can I b holy when I only live by the devil's presence

i know I deserve to burn in hell cuz I'm livin' full of sin

did things aint need to but when do I testify and where to begin?

mama try to raise me right but I was in denial and kept adament

i swore I aint hear shit cuz I was dreaming and it was silent

back then I was just a kid who thought I knew everything

these days I just want her so I can have my own dream team

told Azri the day i am ready to b a rapper i'll dissapear

do my shit n dun call it a come back cuz i just re-appear

I live by the word and more than willing to die by the sword

don't call me crazy but self satisfaction is the greatest reward

I am more than willing to die for those I call my homie

"How many gonna do the same for you", Aimi showed reality

if the devil wears prada, will people rock Voyeurizm?

I just wanna be in all white marching straight to heaven

No comments: