Thursday, September 13, 2007

Good Life part 2

I wanna b popping champagne like I won a championship

if that really did happen aint that some good shit?

if i could i'd trade all that for her I think should

in the depth of my soul i kno i could so I would

aint it feels good when people holler at you when you walk by

it feels different cuz i swore I didn't even try

if i m far away just throw 'em V on the sky

good shit happen so real it can make a man cry

I got a message to all the haters, yes only to the haters

wussup up with the cock stare that you gave to Excaliber

I am looking for the special one while i travel in the whirlwind

like Bonnie and Clyde I swear we be the dream team

wierd combo like Bobby and Whitney but more like Jay and Beyonce

if it's bad I don't even wanna know what she has to say

like Pac said I'm just a man on his own now

so I gotta be Livin life Thug style, so I can't smile

sad reality to the a maximized dream

good life without her but listening to my angel sing

No comments: