Monday, June 05, 2006

Penang Trip

Day 1


Before going out to meet some of my friends, I chilled at home. Watching TV. Well, I did not watch TV for a long time already. All this while in PJ was VCD or DVD.








I did get to meet Ah Phat and we went to had a sumptuous meal at New Lane. We had chicken wings, fied oyster, fried koay teow and few other stuff. I was damn filled. No more 3 musketeers. I am beefin' with the other 1. Beef is definately thicker than any beef that can be purchase at Victoria's Station.





My favorite type of chee cheong fan. No ti jiou. More chee ma~.




Day2


Well I didn't do much. Shopping at Gurney Plaza. Then, I did some window shopping with Azlee. i had dinner was at old food joint at Tanjung Bungah. Had lamb chop and grilled fish. I manage to do some ctaching up with George. My front office manager when I was working at Mar Vista Resort. It was like 9 or 10 years ago. Simple words, almost a decade ago. Then I told George, damn time flies.








Day 3


I woke up late. I enjoyed sleeping. I know, waste of time. What else is there for me to do? I'm a bachelor. My dad told me something wrong with my car's clutch. So "I was OK, let's adjust it." After that day, no one gonna drive that car besides me. No exception. OK, only my next of kin may. Others can imagine but hell no!









I had 3 dishes for dinner. My favorite. Chicken fried with belacan, sweet and sour fish and kan kung with belacan. Just me, mum and pa. Jim was too lazy to go out, as usual.









After I reached home, I slept for few hours. Then I went to meet Ah Phat at gurney. Before we call it a night, we went to Besi for a meal. Besi is a mamak stall. Kayu sucks so Kayu can kiss my ass.








Last Day


I did my surgery again. How much removed this time? Weel I will have to wait for a week to know. Damn, I feel so hot, literally.








I went shopping again. I bought Jack Sparrow's action figure. It was RM45nett. I was suppose to meet up with Su Nee. Well she went makan at an unkown place at Sungai Nibong. Su Nee just came back from UK. When I reached home pa was in. I told Jim to call mum so the whole fam can go for a meal together.








On the way back, I was caught in a jam.










Interesting indeed:

1. Bip is married to a rich man's daughter.

2. Mieran is married.

3. Pimple in the mid on my nose.


No comments: