Tuesday, June 20, 2006

City?

Petaling Jaya is now known as a city. For real or just a late joke for April Fool? The round-about near to my office still unfix since I moved here. The roads, woh well... hmmm... in a simple way, may car wheel-caps will jump out if I speed on the road. OK, not all the roads. Most of the roads. Celebrate? Not now la. Get the roads fixed first. Safe? Hell NO. Remember that guy who got murked in the middle of the night. Came out in the news section in The Star newspaper last year. BUT thank god it wasn't me who is the victim. More complains? Yes there is! Food sucks! Frood price too pricey, if you know what I mean. Cheaper if you eat fast-food like McD, as in economical la.

1 comment:

Wai Ling said...

And Penang is still not a city!!
I bet Penang is much better there yo!