Monday, June 26, 2006

Different Stroke

I can't remember when was the last Saturday I wake up before 1PM. Last Saturday I did. I was late. I quickly SMS and appologise I woke up late. Then, I quickly clean up myself. I need to stay So Fresh So Clean. Thanks to Maria's map, I was there in a jiffy. Thank god everything went OK till I send her to meet her friend at Jln Ampang. It felt like the most perfect start of a day.





Cool bicycle that I spotted at Sg. Wang Plaza, cool huh? It's like in the video "I'm Real" and the video by Tyrese "Baby Boy"





Raspberry flavor, something new to me





Desmond's taking a picture to make his girlfriend jealous. Pretenders, hehe but looks gay. Owh well, thank god they aint!
















From left to right. Click on the picture to view a bigger and deffer version of this picture.

Top Row: Chun, Kit, X and Kenny @ Po Po

Middle Row: Melissa, Terry, Jessie and Desmond

Bottom Row: Sam, Jevice and Lucy Liu(her nick, I forgot her real)

Location: Desmond's crib at Jln Ampang




Pool party was cancelled, damn!









Cool monday, got my ais krim potong... hehe..






Vixx new look shock lotsa people... believe that!





My friend's 2 new pair of kicks. The neon yellow damn tempting, I know.


No comments: