Monday, June 12, 2006

Cool Weekend

I've been using a teared-up wallet for some time now. I've been looking for a good one. Well I am choosy in girls, friends and stuffs that I use. If it's too pricy, I will not buy it. I know, typical me. Keyword is stingy. But i rather call it spend wisely. Finally, I bought a new one at Show Room at Berjaya Times Square.



OLD








NEW












Lucky charm given to me from mum. She gave me that on 3rd June 2006. I don't remember why I need to put it in my wallet, owh well mama say.





Point


Me and my homeboy (my hero too). Voyeur Records main man, Point chillin' with X.





Drink




I'm having the mango flavour. Damn, it's good! No doubt about it.





Show

An interesting show was held at Laundry. Point left too early. He was there to watch the England game. Well, he is a huge fan of England.


Man that chick was giving the man tip-drill. Guess that man had to show his worth, or trying to get between her legs. The man's dance was like a gigolo.










Car

It aint the Batmobile but you can call it a X-Mobile. Just Kidding. :)









Nice places to walk around



Pasar Malam at SEA Park, PJ. I bought a new toy for my car. It is RM18. Now, don't F@#K with me when I'm with my car.




Jalan Alor, nice place to walk around if ur in boredom. Trust me. Pirated audio CD is only RM5nett.

1 comment:

sbd18 said...

whats with the kiddy velcro wallet?! grow up dude...