Saturday, June 10, 2006

Laugh Now, Cry Later

Ice Cube, definitely 1 of my favorite gangsta rapper. I remembered listening to him when he still has Jheri Curls. No doubt he gave a good performance in the Up In The Smoke tour. He’s also a good actor, no doubt.







Laugh Now, Cry Later. That's the new album from Ice Cube. NWA is back! The 1st track Why We Thugs is a good start. Glad to know that his rhymes is still gangsta, still tight. As for the beats, it still have that West Coast sound. I haven't read The Source, XXL or Vibe yet. I am keen to know how do they rate this album. For me, I think it's another West Coast classic. I personally feels that this is the best Ice Cube album and better than Westside Connection albums.



Ice Cube's official website URL is http://www.icecube.com/.







No comments: