Tuesday, August 16, 2005

what the f.......

   I went back Last thursday to Sunday for Aimi's convocation. Not a pleasent weekend. I get to enjoy a hazeless day only. Penang was filled with haze.
I remembered that I sms-ed a collegue stating there's no haze and the reply was "You lucky devil". The day after, haze appeared all over like what I experienced in PJ for sometime.

   Did my surgery on Sunday for the second time before coming back to PJ. I left the haze back in Penang while enjoying the clear view in KL and PJ.

   After 10 minters at work, Jo gave me a free surgical mask, but the haze is gone but it's all good. Will keep it. Why? As if you don't know, I love freebies.

   Rem came to me today saying that the car loan was rejected due to the amount. Well, my dad, dad's friend, Remy and Dush are helping me to look for a Kelisa. Question is when. Annie(my scooter)is dying. Fluffy is dying.
Like Pac said"Go on baby scream to God, he can't hear you."

If 6 stiches means nothing, will failure means anything? Do the Maths!

No comments: