Tuesday, August 09, 2005

cleanin, sanitation?

  After moving in to the new place with Dev, Tasha, Cesar & Peter, finally cleaning up. How many of you knows that I hate to stay at somewhere that is dirty. I'm at a dirty state of mind but not at such environment.


   Started around 9.20 a.m. finished around 12.30 noon. Damn tiring but love the outcome. It means, no need to wear slippers in the house anymore. We mopped, we scrub and most of all, it's all good now. We spent around RM55.00 to buy the stuff that was needed i.e. brooms, mop, dettol and few more.


  Sadly, at work I was unenergized. It's already Monday, still no answer from you-know-who. Am I getting it ? Well love it or hate it, I have to be patient & wait for the answer.

1 comment:

sbd18 said...

yur not getting it foo! muahahahaha....