Tuesday, August 16, 2005

R.I.P.

Rest In Peace

 My dear cat, Fluffy passed away this morning.After struggling with a lump in his body and surgery, he did not made it.


 Reminisce, it was a fat black Persian cat. I bought it and gave to Aimi as a present. It was few months old that time, just a kitten. I put him a box, hid it in my hosemate's room. Later when Aimi came home I gave her fluffy. I decided to get her fluffy after I knew that she really like cats. Visits to friends home. At first she didn't like fluffy, but as time goes by she loved that fat cat. It was a lazy cat, you may say it's a bit like Garfield.

 Never knew the sad ending would come so soon.





1 comment:

sbd18 said...

damn i know u for like 6 months now...been picking your ass up numerous times...and i still never met fluffy...