Monday, August 29, 2005

shocked

I thought it'll be another Saturday, drink beer at Bulldog, Hartamas. I never expected that I will experience watching.


Date: 27 Aug
Venue: Bollywood, KL

   I went to that place with a few friends, I was in shock cuz I saw something different in my life. I was in club where people dance to Bhangra music and the next room, the dancers was geeting money easily.


   How they do that? Allow me to tell y'all. Read up, I got a story to tell. The customer calls them, the dancers walked to them, do anything(without striping of removing their clothes) e.g. roll their hair, wiggle their ass and they'll get like RM50 -RM150 for doing that.



   After That, we went to Bak Kut Teh, I had something new that is Garlic rice. Never heard of that in Penang.

No comments: