Thursday, August 25, 2005

clean environment?

   Living with a dirty monkey is indeed hard (not literally) is like living in the zoo.
My current housemate leaves very dirty stuff all over the house.

A few things I can’t stand:
Cigarette butts in the toilet bowl and on the floor of the living room.
Dirty kitchen utensils and plates left for the next 1 year to be cleaned.
Leave his dirty boxers in the toile

Greasy floor in the kitchen, have the floor turned to a frying pan?







No smoking in the house !
is what I hope Dev would agree
as me, Dev and Tasha do not
smoke in the house.


How long will the last? I do not plan to move again if possible. I am tired of moving!


I never imagine myself to be someone who can't stand living in a dirty environment as I am a lazy person.

No comments: