Monday, July 11, 2005

Went Back to Penang

   Last weekend, I went back to Penang.

Had my favourite Char Koay Teow and Steamboat+BBQ .

Still enjoys them as it is worth the money and taste.

Pang-ghi tua-teh which means cheap and big portion.









Char Koay Teow which means fried koay teow in English

As you can see, there are two types, with and without egg

specially for me, no taugeh



Location:   Lrg Selamat, Penang

Hawker:    Old lady wearing cool specs while frying










     At night, me and Aimi went for a buffet dinner

with my good friends. For me, it is something not to be missed

evertime I go back to the island. Reasonable price with wide variety for me.






Looks like everyone is starting!

Just the preliminary round, that's all









Close-up of the cooker (whatever it may be refered as) !










This is what we call heh-kho, looks like baby lobster, but it aint !










Can you the pot allows dual falvor?

Clear soup and tom-yam


The patrons from left:

Ah Phat, Kelly, Ah Wei, myself and Aimi





Price:         RM16 per adult

Location:    near Burmah Rd, Penang





Read more about Penang, click
here !





Pics courtesy of Aimi Sazrin.

No comments: