Friday, July 15, 2005

Penang a.k.a. Pearl of the Orient

Penang a.k.a. Pearl of the Orient,

that is where I grew up, that's where I belong.

Would you agree if we(Penangites) refer Penang as food's heaven?



As for my taste bud, I have yet to adapt to the Chinese food at my current location.



A few food places in Penang that I miss.



Laksa

Location: Opposite the Air Itam Market & at Lorong Selamat.

Lorong Selamat's stall have two choice Asam or Lemak.


Thai Food

Bukit Genting, above the hill, nice ambiance and cool air

before you go, please make sure that your car got good ABS.



Dim Sum

few places to name BUT I always make sure they got good pastry for egg-tart.

Location: around Georgetown



Nasi Kandar

Hussein Tejani, even Shafiq love the food there.

Location: opposite Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling



Other variety of food that I miss are muar-chee , rojak , curry mee, hokkien mee and a few more.


No comments: