Sunday, July 31, 2005

Moving Out Part II

2nd round,
Dev took me and Aimi in his blue Kelisa, we went to makan. We had Cendol,Fanta Orange and Pasembur. After that we proceed to moved the rest of the stuff. After moving all, time to return the keys.
Steven(old landlord) wanted to refund me in cheque mode. I decline the offer, I told him that I prefer cash. He keep insisting on cheque.
I agreed to accept cheque and will return him the keys after the cheque went through. For that, he also declined.
I got mad and changed my facial expression and said to him


"are you going to refund the money in cash or not? if you don't, I will use the room for another month"


he got mad and went to his room to take his car key to go to bank to withdraw the money. Do angry homophobics love slamming door when they are in an angry mode?
The way he walk is like "budak Kecil mengamuk". Aimi saw him and started laughing.



Dev saw his cockstare and wanted to b!+ch-slap him, I told Dev it aint worth the efford.
Me and Dev had a smoke and waited. Not long after, he came back and went into the house.
Violet, his wife called ,so I went into the house. I saw Steven slamming his door room.
In my heart I was like" dumb@$$, it's your house so why should I care if u slam anything."He refunded the money, after filing a receipt. I just went out and go to new place. My patience made him look like an @$$h0l£.

No comments: