Monday, July 04, 2005

Malacca Trip

   Last weekend, me and my collegues went to Malacca trip

inconjuction to celebrate Big Boss Ben's birthday.


The journey was about 2 hours long.





   First meal at Malacca, after much anticipation.



Chicken Rice ball

the rice concept is like the one's the have at Sushi King

I was told we did not go to the right shop, fair enough,

else, it sucks !


   After we check-in the hotel, everyone needs a rest and talk crap

Maria went to her house ,we didn't know that a good cheesecake was on the way, All I knew a cake was on the way but I have no idea what's the flavour.











Vixx + Komathi



Jo is sleeping



see how many guys can go on the bed




   After resting for a few hours,

we decided to walk around, after Maria came back from her home

we eneded up in some area, not that I am aware of but a tourist spot

Jo bought everyone ice cream, Yat Mun rejected. Not wise for a hot day walk.







from left: Jam , Vixx, Komathi, Jo, Maria & Ben


everyone was like having a jog , that's why I can take this pic

All I wanted to do was to be lazy , I can jog in Penang and PJ but not on holiday




















me & Vixx




I should b .. a traveller like him !


As we walk , we went to Jonker's Street, Vixx bought a gun

I saw an entrance to Hang Kasturi

some food was delicious was available at Jonker's Street e.g. Popiah

No pics available


as per Yat Mun's request

taken at Sg Melaka














Satay Celup for the first time



the view from the top, does it look tempting enough?


We had a sumptous meal there, cheap i must say,

over-rated? maybe.

it's all the same like lok-lok




Remy, Ben , Yat Mun, Aaron & Jam



Komathi, Aimi, Ah Bald, Maria , Jo and Vixx







my mentor Maria, Ah Bald , my Team Lead Jo & Vixx


Vixx is the King of kerang that night.



As we all know, what a trip be without a drinking session?

Remy & Dev wanted to be bartender, didn't last long.














Ben who is about to cut his birthday cake.



Dev and Tasha at the balcony, posing 1 time




Birthday Boy Ben is the main waiter to distribute the cake

I Have no idea why Jo looked happy.






Yat Mun smoking.. rare sight indeed.






From left: Josephine , Remy

Remy is thinking something naughty,

or is he drunk?






Mojam, his last alchohol was 5 years ago,

do you actually believe that ?






Maria busy cutting the delicious cheesecake.

Vixx & myself.





Komathi & Aimi.



It was about 5 am, we decided to go out and have dim-sum

was a nice meal, cheap too , pics unavailable


   The last day, second day. As planned , nyonya food.

We did not know some b!tch booked 1/2 the place, we had to wait

for an hour for the food to be served to our table.

The waitress rushed us to order what we wanted to have for our meal.


"A hungry man is an angry man" at ole sayang

that's why Ben did not have the mood to take any pic






Never trust Vixx's facial expression

he is pissed off that time




Get to know Malacca, click here !

No comments: