Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Shocked for a while

   I went to a shop at Old Klang Road today to change my scoot's alternator. I bought it at RM85. Reasonable price? Maybe.




   The dumb ah beng told me that the price that I pay is without instalation on my scoot, so f**k it. I did it myself. It was not successful as there is no electric flow in my scoot. I started my scoot and went to Shell( behind Happy Mansion, PJ sec 1*). After withdrawing small amount of money, I could not start my scoot. I pushed it to a side and tried again. This time lady luck was on my side as it could start.





   When I as at the shop, I had to wait for the dumb ah beng to return as the shop refused to refund for a product that I bought less than 15 minutes ago. He tried putting it in and failed. I had to show him that the connecters could not go in. Yes I know, what kind of dumba$$ work as a foreman? After 10 mintues fixing the connectors, it was successfully installed but there is no electricity flow in my scoot. He said it was none of his business. I told that idiot to charge my battery. So he did. He was rude and do not have a good business etiquette.





   After waiting like 30 mintues, he asked his co-worker to fix in ( the battery ). The scoot could not start. Well that time I'm stunt (shocked). Pure idiot who got something to proove but he is unable to proove anything. His co-worker told him that my scoot could not start. His face shows that he is worried. Maybe a bit of regret for not refunding me the money. A senior foreman came, so I told him what was wrong. So I told him what happened. He checked on my scoot. I called Aimi, asked her to call Ben , Remy and Devan as I need their help ( most possibly ). After the call, I went back and finally my scoot could start.





   I spilt immidietly. What the h£!! am I waiting for? I called Ben and told him that I was sorry to bother him in the morning like that. I was relieved that he was not angry.




The shop: Leh Motor

Person:    Gan Eh Liang ( Ah Leh )

Address:   58, Batu 61/2, Rd 18/2, PJ 46000 Selangor.



I took the card, that's how I have the information above.


No comments: