Monday, January 08, 2007

V Rec Day Out



Top from left:    Schiz, Naj and Diyana @ Ammo Girl

Bottom from left:    me and Point




missing in action are Stephen @ Mystro and Wormy :( , Steph I got your CD signed. U owe me 1 and money .. hahaha... I know I know, your're working at 7PM, it's cool though, when can the whole gang can lepak together la? AG reminds me a lot of my sis when she was younger (so much younger than today)    :) Time to fulfill my promise and do my best :)



Mystro and Ammo Girl are the official moderator for the Ammo forum.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Bald!

no comments wan ur blog! hihihi

wah, now my pics featured on 3 blogs liao!!

but i haven't blog yet, anyways, nice meeting u!

Excaliber said...

AG, i'll pass u more this Friday, jgn lupa tau :)