Monday, January 22, 2007

Short Though What's Been In My Mind

aint prepared BUT i'm stepping my foot into a war

all I want is success that I've been craving' for

I live by the sword so I'm ready to DIE by the sword

cuz I believe achievement WILL be the greatest reward

to be the greatest is what 1 overcome and not achieve

is that reasonable for 1 should truely believe?

If i fail I'll continue to step forth and never step back

I know I shouldn't step back cuz I don't believe in that

main ingredient of success is never fail to keep it real

but some1 didn't in his track so no doubt he fails

I can't deny I am fully motivated by the amount of dough

I kno I aint gonna deny that I'm hustlin' like I'm Joe Flizzow






still thinkin... all I wanted is to achieve my dream

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets yum cha again and this time bring this tune alone, we shall rap it !!! Stay with your dream, you're already great so far IMO but you can be better !!!

Excaliber said...

my last wish IF i die tonight \\ like David, I wanna be Kartel Certified