Friday, January 26, 2007

Nike Air Force 1 25th Anniversary Party

I took annual leave just to go to the Nike Air Force 1 25th Anniversary Party which was held at Avenue K, Kuala Lumpur. I was highly anitcipated to attend this event after Nesh gave me and my friends the V.I.P. pass. Got more excited when Arafah told me she'll be there too. DJ Nesh is the DJ for the event.
















Door gift:








The form that was use to bid for the expensive kicks:






There was display of Air Force kicks, there was a brief show about Nike Air Force 1 history and perfomance provided by Point and Joe Flizzow. There was free flow of alcohol and people were served with bite-size food. (ok I forgot the term, I should be ashamed to admit that I was a F&B student)



Point's performance:








Joe Flizzow's perfomance:








I also get to meet few friends like Ahmad, Fuzz, Schiz, R.E. and few more. Ans YES Arafah too :)







Someone offered to buy this pair for RM7K, it is made of Anaconda skin, the snake you know.






Few Air Force 1 model that caught my interest:














The pair of shoes I wore:)









No comments: