Saturday, January 13, 2007

Me & My Girlfriend

Finaly I sent Annie to my father's friend shop to be transported back to Penang. :(
So many memories with her from ruff ridin' in Penang to convoy with Monsters to Thai, to so many places and seen so many face :)



back then:

datin' using my scoot scoot

ruff ridin' with my scoot scoot




It took me about 10 minutes to start my scoot. It's been quite some time I didn't start it. Dev took a video of me starting my scoot. Dev and Jay helped me by following me to the shop then take me home, well we did some shopping before heading back to Dev's place. Thanks guys.




















Taken during my Thai convoy (back in the days)





Taken the day I sent Annie to a shop for full rebuilt.





2 comments:

Excaliber said...

yes, hehe, wht was ur 1st clue, u gotta thank Dev for the funny vid he took :)
if ur there urself u'll b laughin' ur ass off like Dev and Jay :)

BHK420 said...

she's still cute la!
never sell ur scooter la.

ah bad.