Monday, April 17, 2006

What's Life?

“The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death! What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating...
...and you finish off as an orgasm.”

- George Carlin





I've been through so many challenges in life. Several events or scenario that really made me fell fast straight down to Rock Bottom. It did made me stronger. I noticed that love is my weakness. I admit I need it. I even remember vividly 3 hours before I got 6 stiches on the back of my head. I hate talking about it as some would think I'm bragging about it.




How do 1 learn in lfe? Stare at the world throgh their rear view? Meaning learn from past experience. My force of habbit, trust another sometimes made me unaware that so called friends to backstab me. I rather have a friend that would stab me on my chest than on the back!




DMX:

See to live is to suffer but to survive

well that's to find meaning in the suffering.


Ay yo I'm slippin' I'm fallin' I can't get up

Ay yo I'm slippin' I'm fallin' I can't get up

Ay yo I'm slippin' I'm fallin' I gots to get up

Get me back on my feet so I can tear shit up!





Stress and strive are part and parcel for every victory that 1 would want. If you want something, you got to pay the price. 1 got to work hard to get what they want. I know I did. There are some obstacles that i did went through. But if 1 really wants the achive, then any big obtacle should be like a puddle of water.




Here's a quote I have in my heart

2pac

"I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward"





What I do not understand is how 1 can snitch or turn on another's back so easily just for fame? Not pure fame, but then again I find it lame. Friends? Could 1 be a friend? For me, a friend will never backstab you or talk shit or shit to you. Some friend would even take a bullet for you. It is easily understood for a man if his ex-girlfriend do that. Remember what Eazy E said, " A bitch is a bitch". Here's a preview of my diss track to some bitches:



Ayyo Raja , here's a track

and take heed cuz it's phat

bitch, you fuck with Excaliber

so now time to pay the piper

I heard that track you just did

99% of it just palin bullshit

muthafuck Shah, muthafuck Mei, Muthafuck Pussy G

claiming to be hard is plain hillarious to me

Now just for fame you turn your back on them?

Heard you even snitch but you call yourself a man?

now Raja threw his lipsticks and talking like he's a gangsta

I'm having the last laugh asking "now who's the wanksta?"

Mei was never a gangsta plus she's a public property, H - O - E

used to blow me but now against me, bitch dun fuck with me

Give head and go back to Penang and tell 'em bullshit

I aint giving a fuck cuz a bitch always get hit, bitch suck my dick

Naughty G aint hot or even luke warm

When I c 'em, they gonna get stomp

Fuck Naughty G cuz they only talk shit when I'm gone

Cause those wanksta bitches fear me in physical form





P.S. Point, thanks for consulting me, I'm more than ready to tear up these bitches lyricly and physically.


Am I ready for the whole hip hop shit? Only time will tell.

No comments: