Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Don't Believe the Hype: Why you Turn On Me?

I guess it all started since 1st April, April Fool's day. Now who ended being the fool, NOT me! @$$h0l£! Here's my side. I am bored talking about it. This is the last time I'm gonna tell my side.



For 1st April gig, I done told him that I have no transport in Penang.
As for 8th April gig, no sms reply from 3rd April to 7th April, is it my fault?
He don't give a fuck about it, should I?



After coming back from JB (on that day itself, 9th April), I asked Raja out to lepak as usual, he says he was tired and all. I was like "aiight, cool".



Next day, 10th April,
I wanted to check Naughty G myspace account. Only then, I found out that I was kicked out of the group witout notice. I was pissed.



Ben told me me that they went recording without informing me, I wasn't told about it. After I saw the pics, only then I believe Ben. Not that I want to be in the track, at least tell me as a groupmate so that I will know the group's progress if someone were to ask about the group's progress.





I called and SMS Raja, he do not pick up the phone or reply any of my sms. I called Mei, she ask Ah Phat to answer. So it's vivd what they have in mind already.



Then some people told me both you b!+ch£$ talk shit about about me behind my back.



Not long after that I came out with a diss track, yet to be released.
This track is to represent all the Real Mothefuckin' G's. Not for for studio gangsta or wanksta like both you b!+ch£$ !



Raja, when u needed help, who was the one who helped you without asking anything in return. I aint need to answer that because anyone in Penang who knows us can answer you that. But for fucks sake, it was me. I treated you like you're my little brother, what makes I think I'm gonna act like a b!tch when it comes to you?



Last night, I meet up with Stephen. He told me what you heard:

1. I wanted to take over Naughty G and kicked you(Raja) and Mei out of the group.

2. It was because of Mei this beef started.

3. It was because of money.




FUCK what you heard because it's all 100% bullshit! How long did it took you to create this lame story to make me look like a bad guy? I never said any of that! I did told Stephen that I wanted to start my own group, leave the group after our initial plan. You know our musical difference. I never liked the name Naughty G. I'm being supportive, that's why I act like I like it. I never dissed you in anyway before this beef started. As expected, you did get the story twisted.



Why you turn On Me. Is it because I'm still a t-h-u-g but I mellow down my style?



MuthaFuck Raja

MuthaFuck Mei

MuthaFuck Naughty G

MuthaFuck you pussy G




Some godsis Mei turn out to be. Raja be a man, learn to live with what you done started. Raja and Mei, we aint friends. We aint shit.

I aint a b!+ch, just because you had your fun and now want to end this beef I have to do so?

FUCK both you b!+hes! I aint no toy soldier! Stupid FUCKS!

If you start again, I'll do like ODB, I"LL FUCK YO' A$$ UP!

Don't start nothing, it won't be nothing!


All 'em square fools! Don't believe the hype!

I aint know what those 2 bytches get by doing this to me.

Now, I don't care what are they up to!

I aint suprise if those guys bang Raja's "PublicProperty" sis.

A bytch is a bytch!

I treat 'em nice with sincerity, this is the muthafuckin' thanks I get?

1 comment:

BHK420 said...

life goes on..
beefs r everywhere.
u know dat i support u from the back aite!