Sunday, April 09, 2006

JB, X was There

I was suppose to perform on the 8th at Titan Club, but there was no SMS reply from Raja since Monday. To me, Remy's engagement is important to me. He's one of my closest friend. He aint heavy, he's my brother. Remy, sorry I rather call u a friend than a colleague. Dev calls him Pao while I call him Bai. I told him that I want to be his bestman for his wedding day.





Last 2 days was fun indeed. I headed down to JB for Remy’s engagement party. It all started early Saturday morning about 7a.m. I was in Anthony’s car with him and his wife. On the way, we stopped to have a quick breakfast. When we reached JB, he showed me and told me stories about him and his previous job. He also told me how he used to travel from JB to KL once in a while last time.






Breakfast






When we were there, we headed to the Gudwara. Anthony forgot to bring along a scarf. So I accompanied him to go and buy one. When we were in front of the Gudwara which is located at Jalan Trus, we waited for the rest. Vixx and the rest came. Vixx was like a cameraman. He was videoing the scene. We went in and the ceremony was going on. In a while, Remy was distributing something. I could not recognize him. It’s the first time I see him wearing a turban. When he came, then only I know he was passing some sweet stuff. The ceremony was extremely long for me. Guess I didn’t pray for so long. I think a Buddhist praying session is as long.









































As we walk to the car park, I saw an interesting building. I have no idea what building is it, but I asked Dev to snap a pic of it. Then, me in the picture with the building as the background.










After the ceremony, the gang headed to the hotel. Me, Ben, Jam and Razzman had a quick lunch. Ben and Jam went to the room to sleep while I and Razzman walked around the shopping area looking for stuff to purchase. I ended buying a pair of socks and a red colar t-shirt at Nike. Then we headed to the room and have a quick nap.















The Room:












We headed to a hall for the second part pf the ceremony around 6P.M. I was wearing my new Nike and a new cheap watch. There's the "Welcome to the family" ceremony. There is a nice dance performance by a little girl. There was some food but mostly all about beer. Remy was not wearing turban this time. His father-in-law was a happy man and a friendly person. His father-in-law reminded me of my dad during my sister’s wedding night. The food menu was curry chicken, rice, veg and egg. As for the beverage, it was sirup, wine and beer. The main beverage for the night is beer.



After a tiring dinner, we headed to the hotel. Everyone rest. Vixx totally knocked out. He was extremely drunk. I was in the room dead bored and enjoying the chocolates that I bought before heading to the room. Then it was a nice hot bath in the hot tub in the room.






























dinner Evevnt Venue









The next day, we headed for lunch before we start our journey back to Petaling Jaya. On the way, we stopped for ice cream. I was enjoying a nice nap in Ben’s car. Here's a bit of the story. Just a little bit of the story.




I knew that there is gonna be some checking by the Kastam team. I managed to smuggle a few bars of chocolates and 3 packs of ciggies. I wanted to smuggle a bottle of coffee alcohol but didn't.



Let's go, we can do it!














The Kastam process. What we went through, I managed to get down and snap a few pictures with my phone.














No one got caught. Vixx managed to get away with a bottle. Lucky mofo!











After that, first thing first. Fill in the fuel. Then only lunch time.





















We headed to Danga Bay for lunch. The place is OK but the food is nothing special. They don't sell Lontong there. What a waste. I wanted to try Lontong but it was not available there. I had ikan bakar, kankung and rice for lunch. The ikan bakar was the worst I have in my life. The one at Jalan 222 is even better.


































My lunch:

Before

fish before


After

fish after






After lunch, we all went to front of the place and had a mini photo session.





















My Photo session:












Which of Remy's look would you prefer? With or without turban.








Can you make a conversation for this pic?



It could be,

Ben: Eat properly you fool !

X: I'm a bad boy, I aint got manners so I eat with my fingers!









What?! There aint more to it!

Time To Leave


3 comments:

sbd18 said...

why u never mention about the SIEKO watch you bought??!!

sbd18 said...

or the bathtub incident??

Wai Ling said...

A Sikh wedding. That would be an eye opener. Nice blog, X