Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Twins?

   Have you ever meet someone who is like you? I finally found one. We are alike in most things. When I 1st saw his pics at Friendster, I was like "Where got?" But my friend and her friend seems to agree on that. He told me that day when we yam cha at Bistari, Hartamas, that his girlfriend onced pointed at me when she saw me at The Curve, Damansara and that time he agreed he is like me.Maybe our face is different. I am still counting how many people are gonna say that X and Terry is like a pair of twins. His name is Terry.




1. We both like hip hop/ rap music.

2. We both use scooters.

3. We clad in hip hop dress code while we ride our scoot.(jersey)

4. We are bald. We shaves ourselves.

5. We are not ashamed dressing hip hop style.

6. We love New Era caps. He have more than I do.

7. We both have tatts. We both have different concept.

8. We both have the chinky eyes. We both are chinese.

9. We wear proper office attires when we go to the office.




1 comment:

sbd18 said...

errm...i got a problem with statement number 9...about being clad in proper office attire...i'm presuming yur proper and my proper is 2 diff things huh... ;)