Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Reminisce

As I am reading a new entry of a friend’s blog, it got me thinking of my past. The time started way before I have knowledge in sex. Way before I have interest in girls. I was below 10 that time. I grew up without my father. My father was working in the sales line and was rarely at home. My father works at another state. Kuala Lumpur was one of them. It is where I am today. It’ll be like months before I see him. I never knew him much. My mother was still working as a clerk.



2pac:

I hung around with the Thugs, and even though they sold drugs

They showed a young brother love





When I was in was in the 1st year of high school, I was still a little boy who was in a mild lifestyle. My grandfather passed away. I had a group of friends. Amazingly, I still remember their names. Hussein Bin Aja and Velen. We were like the group of 3 boys having good times. Yes, 3 boys with different races. Stealing stuff from P.Ramlee's house, racing with our cheap bicycles and a lot more. You know, weird stuff boys do for fun. I and Hussein became closer as we love to smoke. When I stepped into the second year, things became worse. I became close with older boys and I was their adopted little brother. I started to live in negativity. Skipping school was fun and was included in my daily routine. I even skipped school using a pass that was meant for students to leave school so they can go to general hospital. It was not peer pressure, I wanted to be cool.



I can’t remember when my father started staying with me and my mother, sis and bro. I never did care about that that time. But lately, I am proud of myself. I am close with them. Closer than we used to be. Guess time change a person. It’s rare that people change for the better like me. Come to think of it, I am surprised I am doing better than what I have expected. I have a proper low education with a good job. I remember vividly that I wanted to work when I was in the 4th year of high scool. Most of my fiends did work at that time. I've never imagined that I will be living in KL. Have my own car.



Elton John:

Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane

I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain

Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye

God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes



I have to be grateful that my sister thought of helping me else I won't be studying at Systematic College and might be working on an odd job with extreme low wage. I didn't see her for few years after that because at that time she was studing at KL then proceed at Glasgow, Scotland. But now, she is having a great job, she'll be starting on a better job. She is happily married with a beautiful daughter, Isabelle. Miss Isabelle Khang will be celebrating her 1st birthday this Saturday.

Crawl.jpg



There are a few things to do before I get married. That is to live my childhood dreams. Seems hard but I am willing to work for it. If you are curious to know, you claim to know me. You should have the answer. It has just begun. Will I win? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Wai Ling said...

never let the child within us grow up. it does reminds us of a better time, when things were less complicated.