Thursday, March 02, 2006

Another Fucked UP Landlord

Latest Real Beef?

Here's the breakdown


Last Monday(this week), after i went home, there was no place for me to move my scooter to the parking space for my scooter. I went to Simi's room and asked him nicely to move his car to the side a bit. He answered me nicely back "ok". Then he invited me to his restaurant’s opening (which is today). I told him that I could not make it as I will be working. As I was about to leave, he told me that he wanted back the mattress that was provided to me (this is inclusive of the monthly room rental, RM350nett). I asked him why was I given a short notice and it is not fair to me. He claimed he told me earlier and I agreed. He offered to take me to go buy new mattress. He also mentioned his new tenants have paid for it. In my heart I said "I pay monthly OK?! If you cannot provide your new tenant what you promised, it is your problem. Not mine." He then said " I helped you a lot." After a little argument he asked “Does that mean you want to move out?" I was thinking if I can ask him nicely, why do he need to be a sore loser and in a way to ask me to move out because of a mattress? Now, just because you cannot provide your new tenant mattress as you promised, does that mean you have make me return you? Yes I owe you room rental due to my room mate moved out. What about I left my boo in the room to help you stick advertisements all over PJ to advertise your room? (that night, a couple got caught "tangkap basah" my ex-boo was scared). I helped Devan to clean up the messy house, you have the nerve to rent out a dirty room and keep giving empty promise that a maid will come and clean it. You rent the bigger room same price and lied to me that it was more expensive. Your maid is suppose to clean my current room before I move from the old room to the current room. He lie to another and keep giving empty promises, you got the guts to call him "bro"? What the F..K? Can you live that? Dissing others and saying other people are bad person while you are worst? Is that how you gonna live? Is that how you gonna teach your kids? Really, you want yourself to be worse than those you have mock? You wanna be like that forever? forever ever? ever?




Last night, it is clearly known that 1 of the mattress in the room is mine. He complained about me blasting music loud. Then, he pretends to say sorry. He came in to my room, open the bed sheet himself to double confirm IF 1 is really mine. I have decided to find another room to let and move out as soon as possible. It is a known fact that if I move out immediately, he will not return me my deposit. He enters a tenant’s room when the tenant is not in the house.




Wheels of wisdom turn turn turn,

What is the lesson I should learn?




Moral of the story

trust your friends who you know you can trust and depend on.

An example, Suben(my Suge Knight).

Friends who give matured advice. Example Vixx, Remy and Fiq.



And if you know one can never be trusted, never put a single trust.




From the first day I knew Simi was fucked up, but due to a reason I gave him a chance. He helped me to proof what others told me about him is true. He is one person who do not deserve respect and trust. BUT as part of conclusion, in this world there could be a single punjabi that one can trust.

1 comment:

sbd18 said...

blah blah blah...aiyo we heard this story about 10 times di!!