Friday, December 23, 2005

Tampered with

  
I parked my car outside the office as usual. I went home about 5AM. I noticed my car was scratched on both doors early morning, what else? My rage reached it's max so I decided to confront the suspect. When I reach there I asked who the owner of the shop was. He answered me rudely and confessed that he scratched my car. We ended in a brawl. I didn't get what I wanted just satisfaction out of a brawl. Typical me. Now I have to hide the scratch by waxing the spots. I do hope it's not so vivid to the naked eyes. But deep inside me, I am extremely devastated. I do not have a girl to cheer me up. Thugs get lonely too.



Usher

I need a girl to ride, ride, ride

I need a girl to make my wife

I need a girl who's mine oh mine

I need a girl in my life



No comments: