Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Day Out




Malacca again. It was a day trip. I slept all the way during the journey. I aint the driver so I aint bitching about it. No doubt!







I overslept because I visited a friend few hours ago. Jam knocked on my door to wake me up. I saw Ben and Jam in front of my room door. In a rush, I brushed my set of teeth, washed my face and let the journey begin. I didn't bath because people are waiting for me plus I was lazy to. Dush, Ben, Jam and me started the journey by having breakfast at Bangsar before we shot off.



We reached Malacca after a short drive. Dev's mom prepared for us a sumptuous meal that consist wonderful curries (chicken and mutton) and briyani rice. As I walked in to the house, I smelled tempting curry smell. The team managed to gulp a few pecs of JD with coke. I had 1 as usual. Alcohol mess my mind and I don't want to act a fool that day.



After the meal, we proceeded straight to the 2nd destination (Maria's place) which was at the Portuguese Settlement after a bit of contemplation. The roads were kind of narrow and the Dush had trouble maneuvering the car around. We were greeted warmly again with food which started with a can of beer. Appetizer was the yummy sweet stuff like jam tarts, Portuguese sweet bread and cookies. Personal favorite is Devil's Curry. After that we had to head back to Devan's place because the lazy ones wanted crash.



As Ben and Jam went to sleep, me and Dush walked up to Famosa which is like 5 minutes walk. We talked as usual. I finally convinced Dush to walk down and disappointed by no good ice cream available. After a while we headed back to Dev's place.



Around 11pm, we went to a nearby mamak and had dinner. We were actually supposed to head to Umbai again but were too lazy to drive down. I was dissapointed with the food. Like some saying, tasted like some backyard boogie.After dinner we were to drive back but Dev managed to convince us to head to Ringo's which is located along Jonker's Street. Around 2 in the morning, we decided to head back home. We said our goodbyes and started our journey. Reached home around 3:30am. Damn tired.







No comments: