Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Malacca Trip Day Two

The next day, Shaun’s girlfriend, Siew Wan and her room mate, Janice joined us for lunch, Baba Nyonya food. The restaurant was like 5 minutes away from the hotel. The food was ok but the fried squids were much better compared to the one we had yesterday. The preparation was the same. It must be the taste.


















































Everyone who is involved in this wonder trip is in the picture





After lunch, we headed to town for ice cream. My tummy was full but I knew I had to do it else I’ll be missing something.

















Buying Ice Cream time.

The ice cream reminds me of the one I paid RM0.20nett but now it’s RM1.00nett. The difference is, the one in Malacca was double scoop. Inflation? Maybe yes. I had my favorite flavor that is chocolate. We took some pictures and sent the girls home after that. Only then, we started our journey back home.











Me with ice cream











A moment with Daniel












Group pictures taken at the moment.











No comments: