Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kim Ha Neul for ‘Vogue Korea’


The fashion magazine recently revealed their interview and military fashion shoot they had with Kim Ha Neul, who’s currently awaiting the release of her new film, ‘Blind‘. The actress worked her feminine charms and revealed her breathtaking figure for the special themed photoshoot.

During the interview segment, Kim Ha Neul shared her wisdom in juggling an acting career and being a normal person.

She recently allowed KBS’s “1 Night 2 Days” to document her daily life, explaining, ”Normal person ‘Kim Ha Neul’ can be forgotten when I absorb myself into a role. I’ve hidden myself before and built a wall, but as the people I’ve gotten to care grew, my heart seemed to grow as well.”

Check out the full interview and photoshoot in the July edition of ‘Vogue Korea’.

No comments: