Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's all about C

It's too late to record to enter the Auburn's All About Him Remix contest so here's my 16s if I were to record it►

started with intro from my homie,
never thought she mean the world to me,
her face was all over my head like my fitteds,
her sweet voice is what gotta be heard,
she aint into PB so she aint no groupie,
her sms sad cuz we aint kickin it ... Bruce Lee,
IF ur love served on on a plater,
baby boo make it sweet not sour,
never believed when they say love is magic,
OK i've already expected our's ended in a tragic,
how i got caught up in d mix?
she made me thought i'm fly like a g6,
her kiss puts my passion on fire call it arson,
changed my personality to different person,
I aint Nelly but I feel it's just a dream,
I'm a thug so love aint my thing.

Original version:

No comments: