Friday, March 25, 2011

Is Soap Expensive? Or Taking a Bath a Bad thing?


I need to know whether the new budget has been announced!!! OK did the government increased the price of soap? Is a bar of soap very expensive these day?

Why I want to know?
The girl who sits next to me in the office do not know what is hygiene, she comes to work with a bad unbearable stench!!! This is a daily basis problem as I have to bear with this for about 8 hours a day & 5 days a week for past 2 months.

How bad is the stench from her?
Her stench will make u feel a garbage truck is an opened bottle of Ralph Lauren perfume.

Current solution:
I borrow & use my lunchmate Z's perfume i.e. Adidas Fruity Rhythm Perfume By Adidas For Women daily. I rather smell like a girl than infected with the stench few hours!!! Ladies trust me on this, Adidas Fruity Rhythm Perfume By Adidas For Women really smells good.

No comments: