Wednesday, December 22, 2010

DJ Clark Kent's Top 10 Sneakers of 2010


Not only does DJ Clark Kent have some of the rarest sneakers the world has ever seen, he's also probably designed some of your favorite Nike releases of the past few years (Lebron VII "112," 112 Pack, Air Force 1 "BE Pack," etc.). The front-man of the exclusive "ATF/All Things Fresh" clique is known for wearing a brand-new pair of sneakers every day as part of his "One-A-Day's" series on Twitter, and if you don't follow him, get on it ASAP. Check out the sneakers that made DJCK's list, and stay tuned for the first video in Complex's year-end discussion of the 10 Best Sneakers of 2010 later on today.
via

Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 "Borough Exclusive Pack"

CLARK SAYS: "I'm positive I will get a lot of flak/hate for this, but...my favorite shoes are Air Force 1s. This pack is a salute to the city that raised me. They were designed with the spirit of NYC basketball in mind with supreme-level materials. Varsity-jacket-inspired. NICE!!! I am a NYC guy. A Brooklyn guy. I rep MY city. Whenever, wherever, whatever!"

No comments: