Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dara stresses over a “lonely Christmas”


2NE1’s Sandara Park updated her me2day account on December 22nd with a rather distressing message and photo.

Dara is seen gazing at the Christmas tree with a pensive look on her face; the bright decorations of the tree only draw more attention to her less-than-cheery expression.

Along with the picture, she posted, “I came to visit the company building for the first time in awhile and .. what is this!!! Oh my goodness.. Christmas tree!! Ch!Ri! St! Ma! S! Tr! Ee?!?!? Doodoong… ㅠㅠ Oh my god.. It’s already Christmas.. ㅠㅠ”

Netizens who saw this post commented, “Cheer up,” “I am a lonely solo too,” “You have us fans,” “You have your members,” and “Get a boyfriend behind the reporters’ backs.”

Cheer up Dara – you not only have your fans and fellow 2NE1 members with you for the holiday season, but the entire YG Family as well!

Source: OSEN via Nate

No comments: