Tuesday, November 30, 2010

T.I. f/ Rocko – ‘I Can’t Help It’


The incarcerated rapper chases his paper in the video for “I Can’t Help It,” his collaboration with fellow ATLien Rocko from his new album No Mercy (Dec. 7). The clip is one of several videos Tip shot before heading back to the pen.


T.I. Performs ‘Rubber Band Man’ for ‘VH1 Storytellers’

With only a week to go before his latest album No Mercy hits stores on December 7, T.I. explains the story behind some of his greatest hits in the preview for his episode of “VH1 Storytellers.” Filmed in front of a studio audience, the King of the South provides insight on key tracks before performing them live.

“What ‘Rubber Band Man’ means to me, back before anybody knew who T.I. was, back before I was doing something that I could be proud of doing, I used to wear rubber bands on my wrist kinda like this, as you see—minus the diamond watch,” joked Tip while explaining how he used the bands to keep track of his money accrued during the day.
“VH1 Storytellers: T.I.” airs Friday, December 10, at 11 p.m.


T.I. f/ Christina Aguilera – ‘Castle Walls’

T.I. and Christina Aguilera reflect on the hardships of being a superstar on “Castle Walls,” the new single from Tip’s seventh album No Mercy (Dec. 7). Produced by Alex Da Kid and co-written with his artist Skylar Grey, the somber tune shows the King of the South at his rawest. “The dangers don’t equate to all the time it take away from ya kids,” admits the incarcerated rapper during his introspective verses.

“It’s hip-hop, it’s electro, but I think it’s gonna lend itself to a broad audience,” Alex Da Kid previously told Rap-Up TV. “It has some kind of substance to it in the lyrics. It should work on radio and in the club, hopefully.”


Via rap-up.com





Visit trapmuzik.com

No comments: