Monday, December 08, 2008

Wonda Why

I swear that she still the sweetest girl ever
inadvertently she melted the heart of Excaliber
her presence enough to make any men weak
all she gotta do is smirk just a lil' bit
it’s sad what women do to get fast money
why did she misuse the power of the pussy
he got the money so she give head in his Celica
I wonda why women hate Game’s “Wouldn’t Get far
it's sad that her struggle got her goin' astray
she's redefining Cash Rules Everything Around Me
Literally the cute girl is busy on her grind
easy money is the the official bottomline
it's sad if shit for her aint gonna change
the drama and deadly disease comin' in few range
I suggest she approach a monk or a pastor
Else the story be sour before next chapter



will girls understand die in shame aint no joke?
X wanna say it's nothin' wrong with bein' broke
X in pain when he think bout his daily struggle
so I hope every girls live in a positive hustle
I saw your man hi-5 cuz everyone got to f**k her
they aint love her and fill lust usin' rubber
If she catch HIV, who'll care she'll be deceased?
soon she'll realise no love from mens she pleased
I can't do the maths why girls wanna be sluts
that's 1 part, they should give up that part
Point knows deep inside that I still wanna marry her
and never ending happiness be the last chapter
I have compassion for her like Jesus had for Mary Magdalene
and be like the prodigal who forgives his son for his sins
On the final hour it's sad to know she aint change yet
when she c me she asked Where my Money at?

No comments: