Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Get my Grind On?


Had a fast time to relax but i ended doin' something to ensure that I do not die with my eyes open. I'm makin' sure my childhood dreams come true. Location is Sanctuary, 7th Heaven. My inspiration and ideas grows faster than wild mushroom (bad metaphor? who the f**k cares :P). I feel like I'm in my mum's kitchen so I gotta cook a track :) hahaaa...

I always ended a line i.e. if some1 tells me dream on, I'll continue with dreams do come true

In a way I was about callin' it a quit when it comes to hip hop after I got beef with beat-maker of my choice, then big bro cames into the picture and decided to help and also has accepted my idea and worked on the song (track) that I personaly chose to sample for this song (track). A good friend has also offered his expertise to assist to complete this project.

When it's all said and done, no words can ever help/ assist me to express my gratitute in any way.

Will it ever be released?
Maybe :)

Who I beef with?
It doesn't Matter !





Havin' my customised bowl of Ice cream:

After gettin' lost on the freeway and discovered Lebuh Raya Lekas, sweet-stuff is always a remedy a.k.a. food for my soul.

We didn't make it for Mallaca but the attempt to was fun, no doubt :)

I still dun eat vege :P


& even after nice dim sum,

sweet-stuff still a good pick... good cop!!!


Managed to get some time for a simple meet up with friends who is also business partner




What I had:



and what's nice before sleep?

good supper


What I do realise:
1. good friends presence is my main motivation in life, I m 5 hours away from my family.
2. I look better with hair but it gives me unwanted attention, I m sick of cock tease b!+ches need to leave me alone !!!
3. I m like Ludacris, disturbin' the peace, hahaaa...

No comments: