Monday, October 15, 2007

Raya Weekend

This gotta be the best Raya celebration ever since i Moved to KL. Well it starts on the Saturday as you know.




Day 1:

Started in the morning, Raya makan till' I drop at R.E.'s house, I do mean literally! His mum's cooking is the BOMB. Then I went to spend time with my parents and bro. Then to sis's house to help her move to her new house. Meet up with aunts and uncles that I have not seen for like ages.



Visiting my sis's new house makes me feel like I am in MTV Crib show.













L.A. Dodgers fitted are my favourite fitted cap!






Day 2:

I watched movie with my close friend, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. Thank god It aint a gay movie like I thought it was.





Then, I went to meet up with my fam at sis's new house. Had dinner with my family. Dinner feels like a CNY family gathering.











Dinner time













On the way home, the song Where'd You Go by Fort Minor popped into my head. I didn't see my family and my Penang friends for a long time already. Well I am too busy and caught up with things been going on for now. If 1 to walk a mile in my shoes, they be crazy too.











Best believe.

I am paying my dues to go for my childhood dream. Only RE knows the sh!+ I am going through. On the real I feel things are f**ked up these days. Aint gonna talk about it UNLESS you are Azri.











By the way, I am addicted to my creativity side lately.

Writting 16s and designing my own sh!+.

Join me!

Click here to customise your own Air Force 1.




Excaliber customized ID:




For more information about Air Force 1, click here.


No comments: