Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New? Nah!

Thug Life? aint that the group's name? YES! Lifestyle? YES! But how many 2pac's greatest hits needs to be released? The next one will be titled Thug Life... sigh!









Today was wierd, listening to an old track from Mase titled All I Ever Wanted from his Double Up album.






Pics of Mase:









My craving for egg tart is BACK!




maybe the highly recomended ->






Mariah sure looks hot in the so called next album cover, don't you agree?






& Miss Keyshia Cole, you look preety fine.





Ja Rule’s upcoming album "Mirror" Got Pushed Back To 2008 due sample clearance issues, damn.



Still loving the following pic when I saw it at Just Blaze's blog.







And to all my Malay friends, where my duit raya at? c'mon homeboy needs a new pair of kicks la!






My answer to my ideal girl description:



so don't ask me again la.




Last but not least, all y'all Windows Live Messenger users, do not accept any files that is transfered to you because it is a virus!

No comments: