Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Can I Kick IT?

shoes are an addiction if you have passion for it, don't ask why... sighh... white shoes are the bomb, for real!



I love Air Max 90 but no hook up to get it, damnnn....







AJ 3 Pure $, should have baught a 2nd pair... sighh...






I JUST gotta get 3rd pair, I love this shit but I aint rockin' it all the time cuz I DUN advertise their sH!+, definatedly must have for just for the record (if you know what I mean)






I rock Adidas Superstar WD most of the time, damn comfy shoes to walk, run and drive. 1 of the best shoes in the world for me. I never did feel comfy driving with my ups (Air Force1), the comfort is the same that you get from a AJ though. HIGHLY recomended to all to have a pair of these!







Fitted cap, I just gave a close friend my 1 EYE cap, now I need a new red fitted.. sigh... next month I guess.I was at a shop at 1 Utama the other day with RE, damn Reebok got dope plain black beenie. MR. smart @$$ me saw a dope Timberland plain beanie and didn't cop it, aint gonna do same mistake again, believe that sh!+ when I say so!





consumerism is a b!+ch, I know so :P



No comments: