Saturday, May 05, 2007

Heart of the city (16 bars)

listen, I know shit is unpredictable in KL city

i hit rock bottom when my status was a divorcee

I aint gonna worry if i fuckin die tonight

Point made this Penang kia V Rec certified

my car bump harder like it's installed with hydrolic

r.e. now rollin in my my 1.0 while we bump to his beat

i thank every friends that still love me

y'all know I still repp'n Penang after Ipoh Mali

they loved the way Ice held them down

what do I gotta say about 'em clowns?

honestly i m smarter so i dun trust just anybody

stoopid fucks thinkin' I aint kno they back stab me

f*#kers talkin' bout me like he got no other topic

that aint makin' him look smart but made him look stupid

in Penang I am the 1 they call ICE man

i got a homeboi wanna be me and call himself iceman



No comments: