Monday, April 30, 2007

Get The Point




Point's album is almost complete, in process are printing, mastering and mixing. Pic above is Alvin Teoh @ Goldfish giving a shout-out for the album.








Hurricanes were spotted at Sketecher shoe shop in 1U. It's my dream shoe so F*&K R**BOk CUZ STIL G G G G U not!







I dun care what y'all gonna say BUT I am making or calling Pittsburgh Pirates cap as Penang cap. If other Penangites have something else to say, I dun give 1 or 2 F*#k about it :P








BlackBerry 8830 World Edition, man I am hoping to have not BUT i don't plan to purchase it :) I've been drooling over this since last year after I saw Pharrell showed this while freestyling. Owh well, in this life no 1 will get everything they wat, right?




2 comments:

sbd18 said...

weren't u on ipoh mali video...now penang pulak?! where u from dude...jeeez...decide already! :P

Excaliber said...

I am from Penang :) I fully represent all my homeboys by wearing "monster" tee in the vid, check out my main part where Jacklyn sing "Penang KIA r y'all still there". I answered JC in the vid :P