Monday, May 07, 2007

1 Weekend



Yes sir, that's me holding Blackberry in may car. JuzHeardd :P











Finally, target is reached. Pic above says it all. Thanks to the voters that helped Ipoh Mali No. 1. V Rec really appreciates it. Please do continue to vote for the track.



To be honest I didn't know about it till' I stepped into Point's house, when Miss Gladys told me I was like "sure or not? how you know?".. hehe.. no negative thought just how they know before it was announce on the radio? Well that is because it was stated in the website, hehe.. modern technology la :P






I saw few of P's new Air Force 1s... damn kao kao kao KAO racun.. hehe.. like I say "all this s*t is all about racun, it i aint got it i'd cop it soon".



How to Vote?


You can either call 03 9543 3311/8888 and ask them to play the song.

Or vote online. All you have to do is signup for an epass which lets you in turn vote for all their ASTRO group or radio stations. After you have signed up,

go to http://www.hitz.fm/05/charts/itzyourcall/

and then http://www.hitz.fm/05/charts/top30/




We went to AmCorp Mall and meet up with R.E. @ Beat Boi. We bump into Yogi at our fav. book store.














After that we picked up Kelvin and head to 1U to have a meal and also jalan-jalan.













I'm back at junk food or whatever you call it. I spotted Hiro and seem to eating about 10 packs of it a day. Still at old price RM0.30, but the size is smaller.

















I still racun:





I found few nice pics of 2pac online recently.





1 comment:

Venni Vetti Vecci said...

hehe! Looks like kelvin is pickin' his nose lol! :p