Monday, October 03, 2005

good week ahead?

  I called Dorothea like I said I would. Later in the after noon Dorothea called me and say that I may collect the car tommorow. After adding the 4 digits the total is 10. Can't hardly wait! Much anticipated. OK highly anticipated!



  2nd thing that came to mind was Annie. I will finger fuck you again baby. I cleaned up and started my journey. Went to Old Klang Rd. Then when I called Barry's shop(dad's friend friend)then I fould out i was at the wrong place. Made a turn and went to the correct direction. When I was there, damn the shop is so cool. Big boy's toys i.e. superbikes.


  After that, I went to PJ Wong and collected Annie. Annie look so pale till I felt tears in my eyes. I went to my Barry's shop(dad's friend friend shop) today. He asked his worker to follow me by van to go to PJ wong to collect Annie. Annie still have electricity flow but could not start. When The scoot was brought to uncle Barry's shop, his team started to troubleshoot but due to the way the engine was built. 1 of the mechanics borrowed another scoother and the wayer was different. They have not figured out the wayering till i left about 2.30pm.



No comments: