Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Car day

  ight , my friends joked that I will get my car next week. Well I'm happy that it's not true. I finally took my car home. The color is Mocca Silver(Just like Myvi).

  I woke Dev up. We went to Maybank by car as I need to pay Dorothea the outstanding amount while Dev withdraw money for daily use(I think). We went home and walked to the nearest bus stop to grab a cab(taxi). 1st cabut of gas but I think he is not wiling to go to Puchong. We hop on the next cabd went to Puchong to collect my car. The journey begins.


  When we reached there, Dorothea was not there. So I used Dev's cell to call Dorothea. After waing for long, noth of us saw Dorothea drove by my new baby without number plate. After some time, she finally parked the car. She passed me the key and asked me to check. When I was about to pass the key to Dev, Dev said" Teoh, you should open and and power it up" and so I did. Me and Dev checked all over. Dorothea brought out some documents for me to check i.e. engine serial no. etc. We went in I signed few documents and finally start our journey home. The next stop was petrol station, Mobil. After I opened the gas tank I said "Fuck!". Dev ran to me and say"Teoh, what happened" so I showed him that the tank was sealed. After I pressed ona circle it flip a bit. Dev as usual said "Teoh u arrr". I filled my baby RM50.00 worth of petrol. After a U turn Dev suggested to me to call to office to inform that I will be late. So I called Ben. As we reach home, Dev parked my car slanting inside (hey not like I know how to drive. NOT just yet) I rushed to my room, took my office tag and go to Shell at Jln 222 and rushed to office ignoring 3 red lights. I ignored them because I know that there is no camera. I was late 15 minutes. Tiring start for a day but the main question is "when will I know how to drive my car"?

No comments: