Friday, October 14, 2005

Dragging?

  When I went home last night, I saw Ajip's car infront of the gate. I was like is he in the house? After I went in, he was not. So I just cook some instant noodle and ate it with Aimi. Later I receive a SMS from him telling me he parked the car there because his car broke down. I wanted to shve but I was out of soap, so I decided to go to 7Eleven and bought 1. On the way I met Jam and another friend. On my way back, Jam asked me to hop on the bonnet and I did.



  Now the interesting part, few friends of Ajp is tieing his car the the other end tie to Jam's Volvo. We went started to pull the car using a small rope all the way to Submit. I didn't expect the rope to be strong.


  After all is done we went to a makan place near Ajip's place makan and I went home.

No comments: